Birth Announcement to Celebrate Mom & Baby
The moment you’ve been waiting for is finally coming up! Your bundle of joy is almost here, and you are looking for the best way to celebrate and capture the moment. While the birth of your child is surely to be naturally unforgettable, sharing the birth announcement with friends and family can make the experience more fun and create a bond like no other!
Taking a more formalized approach to birth announcements is a great way to share the news of your new arrival with friends and family. When you look at it from a birds eye view, there are two parts to the celebration:
The Pre-Birth Celebration
The months leading up to the birth of your baby can be incredibly exciting and anxiety filled at the same time. When you hear yourself or a friend say the words ‘new baby’, one of the first things that comes to mind is a baby shower. There is no one way to go about throwing the perfect baby shower, but as long as you have the right people in attendance, you will have an excellent time and create memories that last forever.
Logistically, you can choose to have a small gathering at your home or a larger party at a venue. Given that baby showers typically include games, food, and gifts for the new arrival, it’s best to start planning early.
Here are some things you need to keep in mind when planning your baby shower:
– Who to invite: Family, friends, and co-workers are all great potential attendees. You can also include people who were not able to make it to your baby shower. Make sure you have their contact information so you can send out invitations.
– The budget: Baby showers can be costly, so it’s important to set a budget and stick to it.
– The date and time: Pick a date and time that works for you and your guests. Keep in mind that baby showers are typically held 1-2 months prior to your due date.
– The food and drink: You’ll need to provide refreshments for your guests. Choose food and drinks that are appropriate for the occasion.
– Entertainment: Playing games at your baby shower is a surefire way to keep your guests entertained. Be sure to have a few games on hand that everyone can participate in or (for the more adventurous) get creative with some professional live entertainment.
– The favors: Give your guests a small token of appreciation to take home with them.
Are you attending a baby shower or newborn celebration yourself? Check out our last article on some tips on the perfect gift! . It’s truly amazing how a little bit of advanced planning can save you hours of stress and headache.
Now that you’ve gotten the baby shower and pre-birth festivities out of the way… it’s time to take care of the birth day itself!
The Birth Announcement
Birth announcements are a classic way to share the news of your new arrival. In the days leading up to the event and on the day itself, you can use traditional methods such as mailing cards or posting on social media, or you can get creative and make your own physical announcement.
While your social media channels are sure to be flooded with photos of your adorable new member of the family, getting creative with an additional touch could really make the difference when it comes to those family photos…
Well… that’s where a traditional stork lawn sign does an excellent job!
A stork lawn sign is a fun and festive way to announce the birth of your new baby. These signs can be rented and are typically placed in the front yard of the home. The sign typically includes the child’s name, weight, and date of birth. You can also add your own custom messaging. It truly is a great way to share the news with your neighbors and any passersby!
There’s no debate however that the best part of a stork yard sign is getting to take amazing family photos with your new baby that will last a lifetime.
Where can you get your own stork lawn sign?
Days2Remember happens to specialize in Birth Announcements and Stork lawn Signs! We have a wide selection of unique storks to choose from, as well as an extensive list of add-ons to make your announcement even more special.
Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of soon to be moms across South Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware celebrate with incredible stork lawn signs. They created memories that last a lifetime, and you can too.
Simply visit our site today and fill out a quote request to get in contact with our team!