Frequently asked questions and rental terms
Frequently asked questions and rental terms
- Please not attach balloons to the sign, Damage resulting from attaching balloons will be customers responsibility.
- Please remove the bundle sign if winds reach over 25mph please do NOT remove the actual stork.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- Please call should the sign lean in high winds, 856-857-8266.
- Please do not remove lawn announcement sign, the safest space for them is in the ground.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- If you have a lawn crew, please arrange for them to come on a date that letters are NOT on the lawn. Grass clippings stain.
- Days to Remember reserves the right to politely decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business.
- Pictures of the lawn display will be used for marketing purposes.
- If you need to reschedule your date we will do our best to accommodate . Days to Remember will not be not obligated to provide a refund.
- It is the customers responsibility to discuss with HOA, if the sign needs to be removed due to restrictions a refund will not be provided.
How long do I have my lawn sign?
Lawn rentals are priced by the day (except for storks). Rental is from morning to evening of the same day if you would like over night please discuss with us 2 day rental (great rates), keep the party going!
What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?
If cancellation occurs…
- immediately, there is no cancellation fee.
- after the work has begun, or we have held your order for 24hours, there will be no refund. Once we lock your order in we have made it no longer available to others to rent.
- After printing the custom sign we are only able to refund delivery charge if the delivery has not yet been made. When you reserve a sign it becomes unavailable to other customers. Thank you for understanding.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control.
Do I need a lawn to rent?
If your rental is for outdoors, yes you need a lawn. We cannot install signs in pea gravel, concrete, mulch, flower beds, thick landscaping or hard packed soil. We are required to drive the stake into the ground 10-inches to the property to safely install the sign.
If you are looking to rent something for indoors please email us and tell us about your event firstname.lastname@example.org
How much are sibling rental signs, message stars, dog bones, and cat signs?
$25 for a keepsake star and or dog bone. These are perfect for big brother, big sister, baby’s name for a baby shower, a graduation arrangement, any event you would like to leave a special personalized message!
What services do you offer for multiple births?
We normally set up a separate sign for each baby. The first sign is priced at the regular rate. Each subsequent sign is offered at a discounted rate. At the end of the rental period the new parents keep each personalized bundle. If you’d like to have a single sign for multiple births please email us email@example.com.
Do you deliver to apartments, businesses, or townhomes?
Unfortunately, Days to Remember cannot deliver to apartments. We can deliver to town homes but please make sure your HOA allows signs. We do not offer refunds if we are unable to deliver our sign due to not having the gate code or in any event we are unable to leave our sign.
What services do you offer for grandparents?
If a sign for the grandparents is ordered at the same time as the sign for the new parents the rental price is discounted. The bundle traditionally states “Proud Grandparents of (Baby’s Name) and the birthdate. After the rental period the new parents keep each personalized bundle. If you’d like to have a single sign for multiple births please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I pay for delivery?
- We strive to deliver your sign (s) within 24 hours of receipt of your order when requesting a stork.
- Please check with us on delivery cost and availability before placing a rental order. Simply text us your city and zip and request shipping cost 856-857-8266
- We do delivery to parts of PA and DE a delivery fee will apply.
Please note if you order any of our other products (diaper bouquet, tutu, hair bow or bow tie) with a stork, the delivery free will be waived for those other products.
HERE ARE THE AREAS IN WHICH WE DELIVER:
- 08096 (BLACKWOOD TER), 08014 (BRIDGEPORT), 08020 (CLARKSBORO), 08312 (CLAYTON), 08322 (FRANKLINVILLE), 08027 (GIBBSTOWN), 08028 (GLASSBORO), 08039 (HARRISONVILLE), 08328 (MALAGA), 08051 (MANTUA), 08056 (MICKLETON), 08061 (MOUNT ROYAL), 08062 (MULLICA HILL), 08063 (NATIONAL PARK), 08344 (NEWFIELD), 08090 (OAK VALLEY), 08066 (PAULSBORO), 08071 (PITMAN), 08074 (RICHWOOD), 08080 (SEWELL), 08085 (SWEDESBORO), 08086 (THOROFARE), 08093 (WESTVILLE), 08094 (WILLIAMSTOWN), 08097 (WOODBURY HEIGHTS), 08010 (BEVERLY), 08011 (BIRMINGHAM), 08505 (BORDENTOWN), 08015 (BROWNS MILLS), 08016 (BURLINGTON), 08019 (CHATSWORTH), 08515 (CHESTERFIELD), 08022 (COLUMBUS), 08511 (COOKSTOWN), 08518 (FLORENCE), 08640 (FORT DIX), 08036 (HAINESPORT), 08041 (JOBSTOWN), 08042 (JULIUSTOWN), 08048 (LUMBERTON), 08052, (MAPLE SHADE), 08053 (MARLTON), 08641 (MCGUIRE AFB), 08055 (MEDFORD), 08057 (MOORESTOWN-LENOLA), 08060 (MOUNT HOLLY), 08054 (MOUNT LAUREL), 08224 (NEW GRETNA), 08064 (NEW LISBON), 08065 (PALMYRA), 08068 (PEMBERTON), 08073 (RANCOCAS), 08075 (RIVERSIDE), 08077 (RIVERTON), 08554, (ROEBLING), 08088 (VINCENTOWN), 08046 (WILLINGBORO), 08562 (WRIGHTSTOWN)
- 19127, 19119, 19096, 19013, 19026, 19027, 19138, 19066, 19081, 19016, 19094, 19020, 19115, 19004, 19033, 19144, 19151, 19154, 19126, 19070, 19021, 19082, 19012, 19022, 19111, 19098, 19018, 19078, 19129, 19043, 19141, 19131, 19152, 19076, 19023, 19120, 19074, 19139, 19050, 19114, 19036, 19032, 19149, 19132, 19140, 19121, 19136, 19104, 19029, 19143, 19079, 19113, 19124, 19153, 19130, 19133, 19142, 19135, 19176, 19103, 19122, 19102, 19146, 19108, 19107, 19123, 19125, 19137, 19110, 19134, 19092, 19093, 19099, 19101, 19105, 19019, 19155, 19160, 19161, 19162, 19170, 19171, 19172, 19173, 19175, 19177, 19178, 19179, 19181, 19182, 19183, 19184, 19185, 19187, 19188, 19191, 19192, 19193, 19194, 19196, 19197, 19244, 19255, 19190, 19195, 19109, 19145, 19106, 19147, 19148, 19112
- 08004 (ATCO), 08106 (AUDUBON), 08007 (BARRINGTON), 08031 (BELLMAWR), 08009 (BERLIN), 08012 (BLACKWOOD), 08102 (CAMDEN), 08103 (CAMDEN), 08104 (CAMDEN), 08105 (CAMDEN), 08002 (CHERRY HILL MALL), 08107 (COLLINGSWOOD), 08108 (COLLINGSWOOD), 08026 (GIBBSBORO), 08029 (GLENDORA), 08030 (GLOUCESTER CITY), 08035 (HADDON HEIGHTS), 08033 (HADDONFIELD), 08034 (KINGSTON ESTATES), 08045 (LAWNSIDE), 08021 (LINDENWOLD), 08049 (MAGNOLIA), 08109 (MERCHANTVILLE), 08059 (MOUNT EPHRAIM), 08110 (PENNSAUKEN), 08078 (RUNNEMEDE), 08081 (SICKLERVILLE), 08083 (SOMERDALE), 08003 (SPRINGDALE), 08043 (VOORHEES), 08089 (WATERFORD WORKS), 08091 (WEST BERLIN), 08095 (WINSLOW) 08084 (STRATFORD)
Is there sales tax?
Yes, sales tax will be calculated during checkout.
How can I order a sign?
For rentals other than storks please visit our “lawn sign rental” tab and fill out “pricing | get a quote”. The pricing is shown in the description. We will send you an invoice once we have checked availability for your date and quoted your delivery fee.
Please feel free to check availability via call or text 856-857-8266, let us know the date, what you’re looking for, the city, and zip.
If you have questions during / before placing your order please give us a call 856-857-8266 or email us at email@example.com.
Can I reserve a sign before the baby is born? When should I reserve for a birthday, etc.?
Somewhat, please let us know you interested and would like a stork as soon as you decide. We will put a soft hold on the calendar to anticipate the arrival of your little one. Logistically this allows us to plan and do what we need to do to make a stork available ASAP when baby is born.
Birthday and other signs can be reserved as soon as you know the date and is highly encourage, we take bookings 3 months in advance, the best way to get everything you want is allowing us the time to make it happen.
Can I order a diaper bouquet with my lawn rental?
Yes, when you order a diaper bouquet we will leave by the front door if no one is home as a florist would with flowers. Our bouquets come beautifully wrapped and can be customized to any color or theme. If you order a bouquet with a lawn announcement sign, delivery fee is waived for the bouquet.
What other events are recommended for one of your lawn signs?
Lawn Announcement Signs | Graduation | Storks | Baby Shower | Birthday | Retirement | Anniversary | Bridal Shower | Weddings | Father’s Day | Mother’s Day | April Fools | Fundraisers – if it’s a day to celebrate we do it!
We offer stork signs for baby showers, pregnancy announcements, and gender reveal celebrations. We can display the signs indoors or outdoors depending on your needs. Personalized keepsake bundles or non-personalized general bundles are available.
Baby Shower Stork signs are your choice of a pink stork sign or a blue stork sign, and includes a personalized keepsake bundle or a general bundle for a 1 day rental. Stork signs make a perfect photo opportunity for guests and the personalized keepsake bundle can be a keepsake for each guest to sign!
How long is the rental period for a lawn sign?
One day, Five days, Seven days, or Ten days.
What is your refund policy?
We are unable to refund if…
- you make an error on your order, we can normally replace your order at a discount. Please contact us as soon as possible, and we can correct the errors (firstname.lastname@example.org or text 856-857-8266).
- We are unable to get into a gated community because we were not given a gate code or it doesn’t work.
- The security guard at a gated community refuses to allow us entry Please note: We stay very busy and we can’t wait at a gate for more than 10 minutes while the guard attempts to contact the homeowner to grant access. It is important that you make arrangements with the guard to give us access prior to the moment of delivery.
- The homeowner or recipient does not allow us to set up the sign or calls us to request that we pick up the sign prior to the end of the rental period
- If a dog or other animal is threatening or refuses to allow us onto the property
- If it is raining but safe for us to deliver. If weather conditions prevented us from delivering the sign a full refund or new date to celebrate would be provided.
- We are unable to deliver due to the property, i.e, not enough dirt to stake our stork or signs.
Where will the sign be placed at my home?
We choose the best location possible for visibility, as well as for the best photo ops. That said, sometimes there are issues such as utility boxes, extra hard ground, automatic lawn sprinkler systems, tree roots or landscaping that will dictate placement. In those situations, we will use our best judgment as to location.
If there is a specific location you’d like for the sign to be placed, please let us know when you order and we will do our very best to place it there. Pictures of the lawn and description will help us meet your expectation. Please email lawn photo with description to email@example.com include the picture, description of what you vision, and in the subject line your full name and event date.
We cannot guarantee exact placement of the sign to your specifications if you are not home when we deliver the sign or you have not obviously marked the location in the yard with a tangible marker. We avoid placing under trees when possible as bird droppings can damage our yard announcement signs.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot place a sign in front of public utility boxes, water mains or any other structure owned by the city or state. We cannot impede access to these areas or we could be fined by the city or county.
What if I have additional questions?
At Days to Remember customer service is a priority. Local grown, mama owned there’s no love like what you will experience when working with us to make this a truly special day to remember.
If for any reason you are not happy or have questions, we are here for you!
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond 24-48hours or send us a text 856-857-8266 for more urgent matters.
Can I move my sign or add things to it like balloons?
Please do not move or move the sign! If you need the sign to be removed, please call us at 856-857-8266 and arrangements will be made to get the sign taken care of as soon as possible. Use caution with any lawn maintenance as any contact with the sign could cause damage. Please avoid these activities near the sign during the rental period.
Do not attach anything to the sign, including balloons. In the event a balloon would pop while attached to the sign, the latex may melt to the sign in sunny conditions causing permanent damage. If you notice any damage to the sign, please notify us at 856-857-8266 immediately.
The signs are not designed for climbing children and we are not responsible or liable for any injury involving the sign while on the renter’s property. Upon ordering a lawn sign rental from Days to Remember, the homeowner accepts responsibility for the sign while on renter’s property.
We offer custom letters and other symbols if you would like to add to your design!