Foam parties are a great way to bring the fun to your backyard, school or corporate event! Wondering, what is a foam party? A foam party is one of the most magical experiences. Remember the joy of a bubble bath ? Think of a bubble bath on steroids, imagine soft , squishy bubbles layering on one another. NEXT envision being able to run through them, play with your friends, throw a ball, and whack them with a noodle! Impress your guests with this new party entertainment that’s sure to tire out the little ones and leave lasting memories for years to come!
When is the best time to have a foam party?
Foam parties are a great option for warmer months especially if you do not have a pool. The foam is cool but not too cold, participants can expect to get wet and bathing suits are a great option for attire. If you’re having a pool party , foam pool parties are a blast! Talk about the ultimate bubble bath!
Looking for more fun?
Our foam parties can be combined with our other party rentals such as a yard sign, balloon, and or bounce castle rental, getting excited just thinking of your guests reaction when they see your party !?
A foam party is great for all events, simply let us know the age of the party participants and number of guests so we know how to anticipate the right amount of foam solution for the ultimate foam party experience.
Are foam parties very messy?
Setup and cleanup are no problem, as we are here to help. Ever have a party and never get to sit down or eat?
The whole day ends up rushed and you barely have time to enjoy the memories you so badly yearn to make.
We know, we’ve been there and that’s why our services are for you! Go make the memories and leave the work to us. Foam parties take only a few minutes to set up , though we like to arrive in plenty of time for your party, please allow us 35 to 45 minutes to get the party started.
We will wait to officially turn on the party once all the guests have arrived and are ready. Foam machines work by feeding water and a bubble mix into the foam cannon. The canon then explodes with foam!
Side Note: Our foam is completely anti-bacterial and will not harm the grass.
Though it’s important to keep in mind running around a wet lawn in the area of the foam party would be just like wetting and running around any lawn. However, our bubble solution is not harmful to the grass.
How much does a foam party cost?
Having a foam party is a lot of fun, but it’s best to leave it to trusted professionals who are trained in offering the ultimate party experience.
Foam parties typically rent for 2 hours with the ability to add on additional hours for $55 per hour
Our foam parties include, one attendant to watch over the foam machine (the party host is responsible for watching the children / guest) , 2 hours of foam fun, props to play in the foam, and setup/ cleanup, along with an amazing party experience with little work on your end.
Foam parties start at $499 and include travel within 25 mile radius from Somerdale NJ, 08083. Outside of this travel radius delivery rate will apply. Special discounts are available if renting one of our other services such as a yard sign, balloons, or a bounce castle.
There are many options in how to have a foam party ranging from some children to adults.
- We have colored foam! Looking for a magical unicorn experience ? Gender reveal of pink and blue? The options and creativity is endless here
- How about a UV black light party , foam that glows!
- Foam in the grass, foam in a pit, foam in a pool, foam on a slip and slide, foam at the end of run , foam sports games — don’t even get us started on all the ways you can have your foam!
Concerned on how to decide on the best foam party?
Remember, not all foam is created equal. Below are some tips to keep in mind:
- Go with a company you can trust, one that is licensed and registered. A business that takes the time to be licensed and registered, is a business not a hobby.
- Look at their reviews. Reviews are a great way to hear feedback from others who have experienced the specific company and their product. Check ours out here.
- Make sure they are insured. We all love to have fun, but a business who makes sure they are insured is because they also care about you. Making sure all important business logistics are in place allows for the most fun day of your event!
- Understand who will be arriving at your home or school.
Please fill out a form today to check availability for your date and a Days 2 Remember fun specialist will get back to you within 24 hours. If you are looking for immediate openings please call or text 856-857-8266